Good song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiLcw4juIMk&feature=av2e
I can't believe school is starting in like.. a month? Wow, that's horrible. There's kind of something fun about starting school but then afterwards it's just blehh.
I'm going to miss summer soo much. Ugg, I'm going to have soo much work to do this school year it's not even funny. Eww, I'm going to have to write a research paper. Not fun. I do not want to think about it.
Can't wait to bee a freshie though!
Haha, soo yeah. I haven't written a loong blog post in like ages. But there's nothing really to write about.
Youth Camp is in like less than a week. Can.not.wait. So excitedd!
Orange is going to beast.
Kbye.
Erica Rachel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
don't want to think about school yet
ReplyDeleteI know. I can't believe I am.. blehh
ReplyDeleteget a life erica. we all still have a month. we just need to make this month EXTRAA fun.
ReplyDelete