skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Erica Rachel
Of lemon water, tanning oil, loud music, and summer time...
August 4, 2010
"If only a heart could be as white as snow.."
New song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=744RXbyWal4
Erica Rachel
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear person reading my blog,
Hey, my name is Erica. I'm a teen living for God and Starbucks Frappuccinos. Haha, just kidding.
I love my friends, my church, tanning, drinking lemon water, eating pretzels, listening to loud music, taking walks, and smiling.
Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
Erica Rachel
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(37)
►
September
(9)
▼
August
(10)
"And when you smile, the whole world stops and sta...
"So dance, dance like it's thee last, last night o...
"I'm not gonna write you a love song, cause you as...
It's not like I think about you every minute of th...
"Got me like, oh myy gosh I'm so in love.."
"You give me a feeling that I never felt before an...
"And anyone who calls upon his name, they will be ...
"You wear designer shades, just to hide your face,...
"My head and my heart are colliding, chaotic, pace...
"If only a heart could be as white as snow.."
►
July
(10)
►
June
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment