skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Erica Rachel
Of lemon water, tanning oil, loud music, and summer time...
September 20, 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=689SubyUw0g
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear person reading my blog,
Hey, my name is Erica. I'm a teen living for God and Starbucks Frappuccinos. Haha, just kidding.
I love my friends, my church, tanning, drinking lemon water, eating pretzels, listening to loud music, taking walks, and smiling.
Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
Erica Rachel
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(37)
▼
September
(9)
I feel like watching a scaryy movie.. but I can't ...
"The only thing a guy should want to change about ...
i love God.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=689SubyUw0g
1 John 2:15-17
dear school, i hate you. just thought i'd let you ...
"We only got 86,400 seconds in a day to Turn it al...
"Hands up, suddenly we all have our hands up"
"Yes, you can hold my hand, cause I want to hold y...
►
August
(10)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment