September 9, 2010

"Yes, you can hold my hand, cause I want to hold yours too.."

Okayy so I'm back from my ten-thousand year vacation. It was fun, but wayy too longg. We went tubing in tennesse, we went to this giant water park in maryland, and to this giant mall in maryland.  And I got a camera, and $125 diamond earrings, and money, and a fish silly band for my birthdayy haha. Aand I cleaned a disgusting room for over an hour. and then it was clean. so i feel goos.
Soo yeah that's a short version of my vacation even though we did more stuff than thatt.
Umm what else? I'm officialy a freshmann. yay.
but i have a buttload of school. and way more drama.
but that's life.
Good Song: It's still rock n' roll to me by Billy Joel

Erica Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment