Wait till they see my smile by Alicia Keys
Like you'll never see me again by Alicia Keys
Live like we're dying by Kris Allen
A year without rain by Selena Gomez
So I was kindof feeling really sickk last night. Like I had a really bad headache and I was so tired. But I'm feeling better todayy.
Umm yyeah, soo I just realized I haven't really done a long blog post in ages. So I'll write one now.
Yesterday I went out to lunch with some of mahh friends at cosi's. But my mom thought she only had to pick me up.. and she left with out us. So we had to walk to cosi's from the church. It was crazyy ahha. Like there is a path to target but it was kindof over grown and wet and muddy. Ugh it was horrible ahhaa.
Umm what else? I love myy life. So happy right now haha <3. Cannot wait for the first cross culture in a loong time.
Okay I can't make a long post. I have nothingg else interesting to say haha (:
byee for now.
Erica Rachel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment