September 14, 2010

dear school, i hate you. just thought i'd let you know..

omgosh I hate school with all of myy heart. I spent two hours on math. Then another two hours (or more) on history/literature. Mostly read about monasteries and nunneries.. and how is that going to help me in my future? Haha I doubt it will. And then grammar took like thirty minutes which is average and science took like thirty minutes but i'm not done yet.. i think i did more than i was supposed to. ugh. and i'm not even going to think about doing french.. can't imagine what it'll be like with writing assignments and science assignments.. ohh myy..
I didn't thinkk that high school would be THIS much more work than 8th.. aaahhh i'm going insane. if you're in junior high or like middle school enjoy it while it lasts.
okay well bye. i hope you're not suffering as much as me.

Erica Rachel

1 comment:

  1. i agree..but even if we won't use any of it in our life we should do our best to honor God (1 Corinthians 6:19-20)

    ReplyDelete