July 26, 2010

Have you ever thrown a fist full of glitter in the air?

I'm on the orange team for youth camp! Yay, this should be fun.. orange isn't my favorite color at all, but it's gonna be fun.
I'm already going youth camp shopping, soo excited.. if you guys know where I can get orange knee high socks, orange sunglasses, orange hair spray, or orange face paint let me know. Probably the dollar store?
Yeah so that's it.
I really can not wait.
kbye.



Erica Rachel

4 comments:

  1. you make me want to eat an orange

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? haha I actually don't like oranges that much.. they look really good in pictures but they taste strange and their texture is weird too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. that does look really good. try 5 below that where i'm getting a ton of stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ok, I definitely will! Thanks girl (:

    ReplyDelete