Hey everyone, I is back from the beach. It was amazing. I got really tan, had cider donuts for breakfast, went on a bunch of rides, carried messages from one life gaurd to another (long story), saw a sort of famous person on the boardwalk, hanged with mah cousins, got even more tan, had reallllyy good water ice, went on go karts, did a beach photo shoot, watched august rush, listened to music, swam in freeezng cold water, aand a lot of other stuffs. Yeah, it was fun. And yes, you should be jealous.
Quick question, do any of you peoples go to the part of the OCNJ boardwalk with Cora's Readings? Just wondering haha..
Anywayss, I went to a party last night. Which was cool. And today is the 4th of July. Yay. Some people in my neighborhood usually have a fire works competition thing so that should be fun to watch.
Then on Wednesday we're going up to New Jersey (or is it down?) and staying there for a few days with mah other cousins. I can't wait.
I love Summer.
So right now I'm missing youth camp, like a lot. And that's about it ahha.. I have nothing to say.
I'm going to go listen to music.
Bye.
Erica Rachel
July 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What sort of famous person?
ReplyDeleteYou know the guy that hosts the show Endurance? It's like a teen version of Survivor..
ReplyDeletehey how do you make is so your comments always show??
ReplyDeleteUhhm, it's somewhere in the comments section of the settings I think. There are like three different options you can choose for how your comments show up..
ReplyDeleteyeah it didn't really do anything. thanks anyway
ReplyDelete