Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while.. I've been sort of busy.
Summer is going by way too fast. I don't even want to think about it. But while it lasts I've decided to do French every day.. My goal is to speak it fluently eventually.. But I don't know if that's ever going to happen ahha.. Aaand, I'm jogging a mile almost every day cause I found out I can actually do long distance running and sort of enjoy it.
Soo the past few days I've been making youth camp banners with mah friends.. for youth camp haha.. And walking up to starbucks. And playing sardines. And laughing. And listening to music. Soo much fun.
AND I am soo excitedd for youth camp. But I do not want to be on the pink team. Like, I really really really do not want to be on the pink team ahha..
Anyways, I just found out my drama camp got canceled cause they got like five people and needed twenty. Which stinks. Cause that would have been fun.
And that's pretty much it.
Well, I've been wishing on airplanes too.
Music is so inspiring.
Aaauuuggghhh.
I have to go.
G'bye.
Ohh, and hershey chocolate chips are a good snack. Nice and healthy. Haha. A little chocolate a day keeps heart burn away.
I'm so tired ahha..
Erica Rachel

where do you take drama camp? i would love to do that!! maybe next year :)
ReplyDeleteit was at sara rose academy. I just heard about it a few months ago, I haven't gone before.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could have as much funn as you!! You sound like your having a great summer. I agree, chocolate chips are the best snack ever. "If chips are a snack... why are chocolate chips not??" Haha... I made that up on the spot. Yeah.. not the best saying
ReplyDeleteHaha aww, you're really cute. I love you're sayings ;)
ReplyDeleteyou can WALK to starbucks!?!?!!!?! thats like my favorite place on earth! i loveit loveit loveit LOVEIT there. ok...that was really random. but i love starbucks and im defantiantly ( how do ya spell it?) comming over so i can walk there. :]
ReplyDeleteHaha, well I guess I could from my house. But I meant that we (me and mah friends) walked to the starbucks in target from the church.
ReplyDeleteI think it's spelled definitley ahha (:
But you still have to come over!