Of lemon water, tanning oil, loud music, and summer time...
that is just gorgeous!
Why thank you.
you look amazing!! I'm going to take french, who's your teacher?
Thanks Lily!I actually use this computer program called Rosetta Stone. It's pretty good! (:
my sister does rosetta stone i hear their program is amazing
yeah I like it.
wow
what?
okay yeah i think thats what i'm taking. is it good?? maybe we could do a study thing too. like we could meet once a week and quiz each toher or somthing
yeah maybe.. not sure.. it's not from books really it's more of a computer thing, where you hear the person say it in french and stuff like that..
that is just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWhy thank you.
ReplyDeleteyou look amazing!! I'm going to take french, who's your teacher?
ReplyDeleteThanks Lily!
ReplyDeleteI actually use this computer program called Rosetta Stone. It's pretty good! (:
my sister does rosetta stone i hear their program is amazing
ReplyDeleteyeah I like it.
ReplyDeletewow
ReplyDeletewhat?
ReplyDeleteokay yeah i think thats what i'm taking. is it good?? maybe we could do a study thing too. like we could meet once a week and quiz each toher or somthing
ReplyDeleteyeah maybe.. not sure.. it's not from books really it's more of a computer thing, where you hear the person say it in french and stuff like that..
ReplyDelete