June 9, 2010

Birds fly over the rainbow, why then, oh why can't I?

Dear Wednesday,
Get a life. No one likes rain.
Thanks.
So since I couldn't tan today I had to think of something else to do.. So I made cookies which tasted pretty good, but were like square-ish and all the chocolate chips were bunched in the middle and the cookie was so flat it wasn't even funny... Haha, and then I did a photo shoot with mah sisters which was fun.  I was sort of going for a 1940's look... here's a picture: (picture credit goes to Ariana)

Soo yeah, rainy days make me want to watch movies like all day long... Like murder mysteries and loooong Jane Austin movies. Ahh, my life is dull right now... So dull that I'm reduced to talking with some computer cyberspace robot thing... You should try it, it's quite entertaining... We've had some deep conversations. Haha.
Well, enjoy the rest of your dark, dreary, rainy evening.
Erica Rachel
P.S. "It is always cruel to laugh at people, of course, although sometimes if they are wearing an ugly hat it is hard to control yourself."

8 comments:

  1. The cleverbot isn't atually "clever" it's pretty dumb. One time it told me that it's name was "Nick Jonas"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah my dad called it dumbot haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeee the pictureee!!!!!! :)
    you's so pretty, ariana's so talented.
    miss u guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwh thanks girl! You's vewy perty too!!
    I know!! She's amazing! I guess it's okay to boast about my own sister ahha...
    I miss you guys a ton too!! <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pic is REALLY good. I love that shirt on you! Love your hair too

    ReplyDelete
  6. (: Thanks Lexie!
    It's actually a dress believe it or not!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! I didn't know that. It still looks pretty on you. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look PERFECT =D
    Thanks for following!
    Everyone follow courtneytaylorlovesmusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete