What exactly is your point in life?
Let me know.
And stop biting me, seriously what is your problem?
Thanks.
Soo. I'm going swimming for only the second time this summer today. Fun. And then tomorrow I have an Ultimate Frisbee game and then swimming afterwards that too. So that's cool.
Aaand last night we finished this British TV series called Foyle's War. It's basically about this guy who solves murder mysteries. And almost all of the people have english accents, so that makes it like that much better ahha. I know it's wrong, but I really like murder mysteries. What is this world coming to?
Aaand you really need to read this book: Horseradish, Bitter Truths You Can't Avoid by Lemony Snicket. Or if you never go to the library or the book store you should at least google 'Lemony Snicket quotes'.
Soo, yeah. That's pretty much it.
Ok, so I really want ice cream right now.. specifically mint... So I had to post a picture.. I love how it's perfectly scooped and stuff. My ice cream is like every where when I scoop it ahha..
Adieu amis! Merci pour la lecture.. Je devrais probablement arrêter parce que vous n'avez aucune idée de quoi je parle...
Isn't french a beautiful language?
I think so ahha.
Bonjour!
Erica Rachel

now you made me want ice cream.. I wish I could watch murder mysteries as much as you do..
ReplyDeletehaha you're not missing that much(:
ReplyDeleteHaha! good...
ReplyDelete