Ok, new favorite song: Impossible by Shontelle.
Music is amazing.
Like seriously.
Soo, what's new? Yesterday I hung with some friends (haha that sounds horrible).. and we played ninja and laughed and stuffs. Aaand, I jogged a mile with mah friend. It felt good. Sort of.
Buuut anyways, I'm just trying to find stuff to do before the beach, because everything seems so dull compared to it. I can't find anything to do.
Soo, I went shopping today. And we're having French Toast for dinner. Aand I might play night games with some friends on friday.. maybe.
Oh by the way, if you've read the Percy Jackson series then you have to read The Red Pyramid. And if you haven't read either of those then you neeeed tooooo. Seriously, they are really good.
Guess what?!? Did you know that you can dye your hair with Kool Aide?? I didn't. Until like yesterday..
This is prolly going to be my last post for a little while until July 3rd or something.. Cause I'm going to the beach until July 2nd. YAY. You seriously can't understand how excited I am. Because I usually never ever ever ever get to go to the beach for a week.. it's usually only for one day.. which can be depressing sometimes..
But anywayss. That's it for now I think. Ohh, this is going to be really random, but if you like to read/write you should consider doing this.
Erica Rachel
June 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i know what u would be like if u didnt have music u would be as bored as me!!!!!
ReplyDeletehaha awwwh, i'm really sorry.. it sounds horrible!
ReplyDeleteI rrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaalllllllyy want to read the Percy Jackson series but my mom looked to see if it was in the Library but it was checked out... I need to look somewhere else.. come to think about it, just thinking out loud here, but, maybe I should buy the first one.. hmm
ReplyDeletewe also need to watch the sun rise someday at the beach, we NEED to. It's gorgeous. If we can't, that would be to bad if we couldn't, we can watch it set. That's pretty pretty too
ReplyDeleteYess, you must read them. But everyone wants to right now so you'd have to put them on hold..
ReplyDeleteOMW YES! Must. Tell me when. (:
NANOWRIMO!!
ReplyDeleteWait, did I tell you about that or did you find out some other way?
Are you gonna do it this year?
I think it was both you and Bethany that told me about it. I really want to do it this year.. I think I could, but it's in September and I have a writing class so I'll probably be working on another writing assignment at the same time.. Ahhh!
ReplyDelete