Hello people, this is muah blog. I figured that since I have a lot more time in the summer, I could prolly keep up with one.. I'm most likely wrong, but we'll see what happens.
So the past few months I have been eating pretzels, drinking lemon water, and tanning. So creepin fun ahha. There is like nothing to do in the summer which is half the fun of it... I've also been reading the Percy Jackson books (which are amazing), tying strings together (fun huh?), and making iced coffee.
I is very excited for when Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows comes out so I seriously can't resist posting the trailer. Haha, I'm not obsessed at all.
That's pretty much my life recently.. Ahh yes, I got my ears second pierced (wootwoot) (I posted a picture ahha).
Good bye for now my friends.
Erica Rachel
June 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

personally, HP won't be the same without snape</3
ReplyDeletelovely blog ^-^
Yess, I love him!!
ReplyDeleteAwwh thanks(:
Oh, this isn't the greatest pic for showing your second piercing... Nice blog... might follow :)
ReplyDelete:D
ReplyDeleteepic trailer. your finger looks abnormally large in that picture? haha but you're so cute, and congrats on the earings ;)
ReplyDeleteHAHA, I know... It's like a disembodied creature...
ReplyDeleteWhy thanks you(:
So wish I could drink that iced coffee... we don't normally have heavy cream around in our house.
ReplyDeletePS this is lexie, I can't figure out how to make it say "lexie"
Yeah, we don't normally either.. had to go out and get it.
ReplyDeleteHaha, I think maybe if you go to profile settings you can change it?
Ok, now my profile says "Alexis" but this doesn't..... or does it...
ReplyDelete