Ok, so I'm going to this drama camp thing in July. And I'm kind of really excited. It's like Monday-Friday from nine in the morning to four in the evening. I cannot wait.
Except I won't really know anyone... Ahh well... It's going to be so much fun.
Aaaand, the Reilly concert last night was soo much fun. We mosh pitted the whole thing (Ok, don't look that up, it means everyone's standing near the stage with no seats... there were all these stories on google about people who died in the mosh pit cause it got violent...) That's not depressing at all.
Haha anyways, I was going to do this thing where I told ya'll people 100 interesting facts about me, but I failed and only got to 25... So there you go:
1. I hate the word botch.
2. My most irrational fear is that we'll get atomic bombed...
3. I love the show Foyle's War. Gotta love those murder mysteries ahha.
4. I always order a Shirley Temple when I go out for dinner.
5. I feel like crying when I see obese children.
6. I can't read the Lord of the Rings books, they're soo boring.
7. Cooked carrots are disgusting.
8. I want to go to Europe sometime in my life.
9. French isn't that hard to learn.
10. I'm kind of in love with this old guy.
11. That was really awkward.
12. I don't wear yellow.
13. I listen to REALLY loud music when no one's there to tell me to turn it down.
14. I can't wait to get a job.
15. I absolutely love lemon water.
16. I LOVE PLAYING ULTIMATE FRISBEE!
17. I eat pretzels for lunch frequently.
18. When ever I go to the mall I get a bunch of scent samples and stick them in my purse so it will smell good.
19. Music is amazing.
20. I love to shop.
21. I like having a summer birthday.
22. I get mad pretty easily.
23. Ahhh! Love much?
24. Burt's Bees chapstick with pomegranate oil.
25. Starbucks ice cream.
So, I have an ultimate frisbee game thing later. I seriously can't wait. Ultimate frisbee should be an official sport... It's not fair... Anyways it's a beastly game.
18. When ever I go to the mall I get a bunch of scent samples and stick them in my purse so it will smell good.
19. Music is amazing.
20. I love to shop.
21. I like having a summer birthday.
22. I get mad pretty easily.
23. Ahhh! Love much?
24. Burt's Bees chapstick with pomegranate oil.
25. Starbucks ice cream.
So, I have an ultimate frisbee game thing later. I seriously can't wait. Ultimate frisbee should be an official sport... It's not fair... Anyways it's a beastly game.
This stuff is so good. It should be a goal in your life to have some haha.
Thanks for reading everyone.
Erica Rachel

I soooooooo wish I could go to the drama camp with you. I've never had Starbucks ice cream...
ReplyDeleteI think it will be my goal to get some.
I didn't actually post that at 7:56, it's 10:56.
ReplyDeleteI hope there are going to be enough peeps... d;P
ReplyDeleteThere were(:
ReplyDeletefyi im doing the camp with you :]
ReplyDeletenumber 6: i hate you. well not really cause i love you.
ReplyDeleteyou have to TRY to read them when you're an old lady, then you'll understand them.
erica is that drama camp called summer stage????
ReplyDeleteZOE!! I KNOW!! I JUST FOUND OUT!! Yess, I'm so happy I'll know someone!!
ReplyDeleteHaha, well I tried reading them when I was like 10 so that could be part of it, but.. the movies are wayy better still haha.
Ahh, I don't know Josh.. It's at Sara Rose Academy of the Arts.. Summer Spotlight I think?
o ok
ReplyDeletewhy do ya call yaself " covfel rocks' josh??
ReplyDelete17. I eat pretzels for lunch frequently.
ReplyDelete!! You REALLY need to meet Emmie. She does, too. A quote from her: "The key to my heart is shaped like a pretzel."
Is the key to your heart shaped like a pretzel? XD
Heeehee I like that I can keep up with your life with this. O I do hope it won't die.
AHH! What else? We have to meet! Like soon!
ReplyDeleteHaha, maybe.. Or maybe it's a chocolate bar? I don't knoww..
Awwh, yeah. It's fun for now, so it should stay alive for a little while (: