"What is the difference between a raven and a writing desk?"
Ahah, just watched Alice in Wonderland last night.. Perty good movie I guess?
And before that I played Ultimate Frisbee in a burning hot field for two hours. And then I jumped in a pool and ate pizza and popsicles. Fun.
Soo, I have one more week before the beach.. And mah friend asked me to go on a day trip to Ocean City tomorrow, but I can't go because I have a dentist appointment. Umm, not cool ahha? Soo disappointed.
Aaand today was father's day (woowoot, i love you dad). We had a partay with some relatives haha (:
...
The sun is so hot. Almost 90 today.. arrgghh...
I have nothing left to say.. I'm going to go dream of Antartica, popsicles, and the ice age..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i know it was sooooo hot i thought i was going to melt out there on the field!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI knoww! But it was fun (:
ReplyDeleteI'll go to the one-day beach thing instead of you! It's probably to late though...
ReplyDeleteIt is a little late haha..(:
ReplyDelete